signal capability. Pre-programmed standard
DTV formats are ready for immediate use. Digital outputs
support YCbCr color encoding. Analog outputs support
tri-level composite sync and YPbPr.
- 200 MHz analog pixel rate.
Programmable precision RGB, YPbPr.
Trigger a scope or inspection camera using the probe
signal. Position a pulse anywhere in the frame using
the 802’s knobs.
Analog video outputs are automatically adjusted against
an internal precision reference. This assures video
levels that are precise and reliable. Signal levels
are auto-adjusted individually.
Industry standard serial interface.
Programming Interface (API). We provide the
code needed to connect to your ATE application program.
Generator Manager™ software. Provides
a Windows-based user interface for controlling the
generator, creating formats and images, upgrading
firmware, creating test sequences, and more.
- PCMCIA drive. Clone
one generator to another using a standard RAM memory
- Easy firmware updates
with flash EPROMs. Update your generator using a PC
and VGM™ software.
- Built-in formats.
Over 250 popular video formats are built-in including
VESA, ATSC, EIA-770.x, SMPTE 170, 240, 267, 274, 293,
295, 296, Australian, EIA/CEA-861D, NTSC, NTSC-J,
NTSC-443, PAL, PAL-60, and PAL-N.
- Format justify. Reduces
the pixel clock on formats exceeding the 802’s
maximum, while maintaining image centering and the
original horizontal and vertical frequencies. This
allows you to perform many tests on medical and ultra-high
res displays without the cost of a 600 MHz video generator.
Easily test 4096 x 4096 displays, and higher.
- Test images. Over
300 built-in test images let you accurately adjust
a display or projector to the same accuracy as the
original factory settings. Images test color, size,
linearity, convergence, focus, persistence and more.
- Bitmap download. Use
the USB or serial port to download custom 8-bit or
24-bit bitmap (.bmp) images from your PC.
- WinColorKit. Microsoft's
color matching standard is supported with a new interactive
- DVI-1. Single-link
(165 MHz) DVI-I connector (includes HDCP production keys).
- HDMI transmitter features (includes HDCP production keys):
- Advanced E-EDID parsing
- High-level Active Format Description (AFD) controls
- AFD test suite
- Pixel repetition test suite
- Automatic and manual InfoFrame setup
- Internal sine wave generator, and external SPDIF audio input
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4 and 192KHz audio sampling rates
- Generates all EIA/CEA-861-B formats up to 165MHz, with all possible variations
- Complete letterbox and scope coverage>
- 4:2:2 color sub-sampling at 8, 10, and 12-bits per component
- Hot-plug format list
- Complete ATE command interface for total system automation
- Includes DVI-D
(M) to HDMI (M) cable, VGA to RCA cable, and HDMI-HDMI cable
- HDCP 1.1 support for testing repeaters
- TV option with CVBS and S-video outputs.
- LVDS. Supports OpenLDI
LVDS up to 224 MHz.
- OPTF16 Option.
2V swing on analog output.
GPIB (IEEE-488) interface.
- BNC component outputs (VS, HS/CS, B, G, R).
- Null Modem (p/n 30-00124)The null modem cable is provide with all 802BT generators. It is used for connecting a PC to the generator for VGM or to control the generator through the command line interface.
- Line Cord (p/n 30A00400A03)The 6 foot line cord is provided with all 802BT generators. It is a detachable power cord used to provide power to the generator.
- VGA to HDTV adaptor (p/n 99-00503)The 0.5 foot VGA to HDTV adaptor cable is provided with all 802BT generators. It is used to connect a VGA cable from the generator to a TV monitor with RCA connectors.
- BNC to RCA adaptor (p/n 30-00123)The BNC to RCA adaptor is provided with 802BT generators that have the TV option. It is used on the TV to allow a coaxial cable connection from the TV to the generator's BNC TV output.
- DVI to HDMI adaptor The 6 foot DVI to HDMI cable is provided with 802BT generators that have the HDMI option. It is used to connect the generator to a DVI monitor from the generator's HDMI output connector.
- HDMI to HDMI adaptor The 6 foot HDMI to HDMI cable is provided with 802BT generators that have the HDMI option. It is used to connect the generator to an HDMI monitor from the generator's HDMI output connector.
- VGA HD15(M) to RCA (p/n 30-00147)The 6 foot VGA to (1)RCA cable is provided with 802BT generators that have the HDMI option. It is used to connect an external digital audio source to the generator's AV monitoring port.
- VGA HD15(M) to (5)RCA (p/n 30-00150)The 6 foot VGA to (5)RCA cable is available for 802BT generators that have the HDMI analyzer option. It is used to connect an external digital audio source to the generator's AV monitoring port and to transmit digital audio out to a player. It is also used for monitoring the HDMI analyzer input by connecting the VGA HD connector to the generator's AV port and the RCA video cables to a TV monitor.
- VGA HD15(M) to (5)BNC(M) (p/n 30-00141)The 1.5 foot VGA to (5)BNC(M) cable is an optional cable that has to be ordered separately. It is used to connect a VGA cable to a TV monitor at the BNC connectors.
- VGA HD15(M) to (5)BNC(F) (p/n 30-00142)The 1.5 foot VGA to (5)BNC(F) cable is an optional cable that has to be ordered separately. It is used to connect a VGA cable to a TV monitor at the BNC connectors.
- DVI to DVI (p/n 99-00494)The 6 foot DVI to DVI cable is an optional cable that has to be ordered separately. It is used to connect the generator's DVI output to a DVI monitor.
- ESD-1 (00-00167). Provides external ESD protection for DVI connectors.
- 2 MB PCMCIA memory card
- Remote keypad (00-00123) Allow entry of numeric command to load images and formats from up to 43" (1.1 m) from the generator.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.