The quantumdata 980R Test Platform is a 5-slot rack-mountable chassis with a 7.0 inch touch screen. It can be equipped with up to 5 modules. The 980R can be equipped with the following 980 series modules.
- 980 HDMI Protocol Analyzer module. The 980 HDMI Protocol Analyzer module supports deep analysis of HDMI and MHL streams as well as HDMI and MHL compliance testing for source, sink, repeater/dongle devices. For HDMI the tool provides full visibility into the HDMI protocol, timing, control and auxiliary data up to 300MHz (HDMI) which supports testing of HDMI 2.0 4K Ultra HD sources at 50/60Hz using 4:2:0 pixel encoding. For MHL the module supports analysis of MHL 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 source devices.
- 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module supports video and audio functional testing of HDMI 2.0 sink devices at TMDS characters rates up to 600MHz for testing ultra high definition HDTVs with 4K x 2K resolutions running at 50/60Hz. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module also supports HDMI Forum-approved compliance testing for HDMI 2.0 sink tests at pixel rates up to 600MHz.
- 980 HDMI 2.0 Protocol Analyzer module. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Protocol Analyzer module supports deep analysis and compliance testing of HDMI 2.0 streams up to 600MHz. The module also supports HDMI 2.0 compliance testing for source devices. For HDMI the tool provides full visibility into the HDMI metadata, timing data, video data, control and auxiliary data up to 600MHz (HDMI) which supports testing of HDMI 2.0 4K Ultra HD sources at 50/60Hz.
- 980 HDMI Video Generator module. The 980 HDMI Video Generator module supports video and audio functional testing at data rates up to 300MHz for testing 4K Ultra HD TVs at 50/60Hz. The module features two (2) HDMI outputs—both active simultaneously—for testing HDTVs with multiple HDMI inputs. The module also optionally supports analysis functions for testing source devices such as basic video analysis. The module now supports NEW! HDMI 2.0 test features for 1) 4K Ultra HD TVs at 50/60Hz using 4:2:0 pixel encoding, 2) 21:9 formats up to 300MHz and reading and 3) displaying EDIDs with HDMI 2.0 capabilities.
- 980 DP Video Generator module. The 980 DP1.2 Video Generator / Analyzer module supports video, audio and protocol functional testing high-end DP 1.2 displays. The module supports HBR2 data rates including 1.63, 2.70 & 5.40 Gbps on 1, 2 & 4 lanes on both its Tx ports and its Rx port. The module features two DisplayPort 1.2 outputs—both active simultaneously—for testing displays with multiple DisplayPort inputs. The 980 DP1.2 Video Generator module is equipped with all the standard video timings and test patterns necessary for testing modern displays. The DP 1.2 module’s optional Rx analyzer port emulates a DisplayPort 1.2 display device including EDID and DPCD emulation, Rx Link Training function and MST Rx function.
- 980 MHL CBUS Compliance Test module. The 980 MHL CBUS Compliance module provides complete test coverage of the CBUS Link Layer tests, RCP tests and Common tests in the MHL CTS. The module supports the CBUS compliance test for source, sink and dongle devices.
- 980 HDMI Phy and Aux Channel Analyzer module. The 980 HDMI Phy & Protocol Aux Channel Analyzer module supports compliance testing of the HDMI DDC bus and HDMI 2.0 CEC testing. The module’s CEC compliance tests enable you to identify compliance failures early in the development cycle. The solution is ideal for pre-testing and self-testing (where permitted) your HDMI 2.0 device. The module also supports compliance testing of the HDMI DDC bus voltage and timing parameters in accordance with the HDMI 1.4b Clarification Version 1.04, May 1, 2014.
The following is a list of some of important specifications of the 980. Please refer to the 980 Data Sheet for a list of all specifications.
- Embedded touch screen – Screen size: 7.0 inch; Resolution: 800 x 480 resolution; 24 bit RGB color.
- RJ-45 – Ethernet network connection for access using external 980 GUI Manager.
- Power (AC) – VAC 90 to 264VAC; Frequency: 47 – 63Hz.
- Dimensions – Height: 13.3 cm (5.2 inches); Width: 37.1 cm (14.6 inches); Depth: 36.4 cm (14.3 inches).
- Weight – 10.39 kg (22.9 LBS)
- Environmental – Humidity: 30% – 80% RH non-condensing; Operating Temp: 32 – 104 F (0 – 40 C).