The quantumdata 980R Test Platform is a 5-slot desktop chassis with a 15.0 inch touch screen. It can be equipped with up to 5 modules. The 980R can be equipped with the following 980 series modules. Any of the seven (7) 980 series modules can be installed in the 980B Test Platform.
- 980 HDMI Protocol Analyzer module. The 980 HDMI Protocol Analyzer module supports deep analysis of HDMI and MHL streams as well as HDMI and MHL compliance testing for source, sink, repeater/dongle devices. For HDMI the tool provides full visibility into the HDMI protocol, timing, control and auxiliary data up to 300MHz (HDMI) which supports testing of HDMI 2.0 4K Ultra HD sources at 50/60Hz using 4:2:0 pixel encoding. For MHL the module supports analysis of MHL 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 source devices.
- 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module supports video and audio functional testing of HDMI 2.0 sink devices at TMDS characters rates up to 600MHz for testing ultra high definition HDTVs with 4K x 2K resolutions running at 50/60Hz. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Video Generator module also supports HDMI Forum-approved compliance testing for HDMI 2.0 sink tests at pixel rates up to 600MHz.
- 980 HDMI 2.0 Protocol Analyzer module. The 980 HDMI 2.0 Protocol Analyzer module supports deep analysis and compliance testing of HDMI 2.0 streams up to 600MHz. The module also supports HDMI 2.0 compliance testing for source devices. For HDMI the tool provides full visibility into the HDMI metadata, timing data, video data, control and auxiliary data up to 600MHz (HDMI) which supports testing of HDMI 2.0 4K Ultra HD sources at 50/60Hz.
- 980 DP 1.2 Video Generator / Analyzer module. The 980 DP1.2 Video Generator / Analyzer module supports video, audio and protocol functional testing high-end DP 1.2 displays. The module supports HBR2 data rates including 1.63, 2.70 & 5.40 Gbps on 1, 2 & 4 lanes on both its Tx ports and its Rx port. The module features two DisplayPort 1.2 outputs—both active simultaneously—for testing displays with multiple DisplayPort inputs. The 980 DP1.2 Video Generator module is equipped with all the standard video timings and test patterns necessary for testing modern displays. The DP 1.2 module’s optional Rx analyzer port emulates a DisplayPort 1.2 display device including EDID and DPCD emulation, Rx Link Training function and MST Rx function.
The following is a list of some of important specifications of the 980B. Please refer to the 980B Data Sheet for a list of all specifications.
- Embedded touch screen – Screen size: 15.0 inch; Resolution: 1024 x 768 resolution; 24 bit RGB color.
- RJ-45 – Ethernet network connection for access using external 980 GUI Manager.
- Power (AC) – VAC 90 to 264VAC; Frequency: 47 – 63Hz.
- Dimensions – Height 38.7 cm (15.2 inches); Width: 36.5 cm (14.4 inches); Depth: 15.9 cm (6.2 inches).
- Weight – 10.78 kg (23.76 LBS)
- Environmental – Humidity: 30% – 80% RH non-condensing; Operating Temp: 32 – 104 F (0 – 40 C).